Week 22’s Mixed Media Altered Playing Card Challenge presented by Maremi’s Creative Cafe on Facebook was V – Vintage.
A friend gifted me a beautiful package of vintage ephemera. I find it funny that the one piece I was sure that I would never find a use for became the centerpiece of this card, the 1880 Angels.
- 1880 Angels, fussy cut
- Green “laurel” stems
- matte medium – used to glue down all the items
- Inktense – “bark” to create the shadows
- scrap book page (to paint with the salmon acrylic paint)
- Stamps and ink
- black and brown – Stazon
- Diamond background stamp
- label stamp – “Remember” handwritten on
- Acrylic paint – beige, salmon
- Gellyroll pen – black
- pigma micron archival ink pen
While I had fun, not sure I will do another one of these soon. Hope you enjoy!